Electrical Design Engineer (closed)
Belfast, United Kingdom
Electrical Design Engineer
On behalf of our client we are seeking to recruit an Electrical Design Engineer.
This is an excellent opportunity for a degree qualified engineer to join one of the world's leading consultancies. Joining the company's office in Belfast, the job includes responsibilities such as:
- Preparing detailed design information and calculates
- Compile design reports, specifications, drawings and other contract documents required and ensure approval by Principal Engineer / Director.
- Witness and accept testing and commissioning procedures for project plant equipment and systems.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and regulatory authorities and obligations and make submissions and obtain approvals as necessary.
- Obtain necessary information from architects, quantity surveyors and design consultants for the design to proceed.
This role will suit someone who fulfil the following requirements:
- A degree in electrical or Building Service Engineer, or equivalent
- Experience in Electrical design, including areas such as plant specification, HVAC, high/low voltage distribution and load calculations
- A track record of having worked on a variety of Building Services designs
- Experience of seeing conceptual designs through to completion and dealing directly with clients
- A highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills on path to or close to achieving professional status.
- Ideal candidates shall be proficient in CAD and generic design and calculation and modelling software.