EPO Project Manager (closed)
The EPO Project Manager provides enterprise project management including planning, directing, controlling, and implementing medium to large enterprise projects that support the strategic business needs of the agency, its business partners, and its clients. These projects require the management of cross-functional project teams including external vendors and clients and development of multiple inter-dependent systems.
Our client offers full medical, dental, vision, and prescription insurance, life insurance, paid vacation, and on-site daycare.
This is a contract to hire with our client. Candidates requiring visa sponsorship will not be considered.
Responsibilities at a glance:
- Initiate projects by working with executive management and other levels of management.
- Identify project resources and confirm roles and responsibilities.
- Plan projects by developing project schedules, finanical management planning, and risk mitigation.
- Direct, document, and communicate resolution of project issues.
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years experience in the management of medium to large projects/business initiatives which are integral to the organization’s business model and strategic objectives or an equivalent combination of experience and training that includes 6 years of leading medium to large scale projects.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong and effective working relationships with associates, project team members, and management, including IT and other business units to understand the technical and business components of the organization’s initiatives to ensure successful, high quality outcomes.
- Ability to critically investigate and analyze information to draw conclusions, make recommendations and implement solutions.
- Ability to lead and direct project decision making and resolution to project issues with internal and external project stakeholders representing various disciplines such as Legal, Finance, IT, Client Relations and others.
If you are interested, please email me your resume with the subject "EPO Project Manager."