Digital Network Intelligence Analyst (closed)
Digital Network Intelligence Analyst
Will perform intelligence analysis of cyber activities to identify entities of interest; their methods, motives, and capabilities; determine malicious behavior; and recognize emergent patterns and linkages to visualize the larger picture of cyber-based operations. Responsible for conducting fusion analysis, to include providing production coordination, active collection, analysis, and time-sensitive reporting and briefings
Will collaborate with others in order to provide analytic support focused on the development of new exploitation capabilities against both known and newly identified targets. Responsible for producing intelligence product reports and products in support of special programs and provide expertise and leadership to the team in the development of analytical models and assessments.
Will apply knowledge of network fundamentals, open-source tools, and current implementation of those technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets interest.
• * Strong writing/editing skills AND experience with SKYWRITER, CPE.
Experience with serialized product reporting. Experience with "Follow the Money" (FTM) a plus!
Experience in SIGINT analysis techniques including: contact chaining, digital network intelligence analysis, target technology and systems analysis, military analysis, and social network analysis.
• Must have a minimum seven years of intelligence analysis (SIGINT) experience, with at least three years of experience in Network Intelligence
• DNI analysis, GMA, and Signals analysis
• Networking knowledge (Network+, CCNA or higher, IDNA at a minimum, ADNA preferred, Computer Science or Network Security Degree, NETA3001).
• Experience should encompass traditional SIGINT communications externals analysis skills (traffic analysis, social network analysis, calling tree analysis, etc.) mixed with a detailed knowledge of network architectures, protocols, and communications.
• Knowledge of SIGINT tasking, collection, processing, exploitation, analysis and dissemination issues required.
• Must have proven experience producing, editing and coordinating the distribution of formal intelligence reports and products
Must hold active TS/SCI and polygraph clearance. Must be amenable to voluntary deployment and shift work.