Technical Recruiter (closed)
We are currently conducting a search for an experienced Technical Recruiter for a client of ours in Center City!! This is an excellent opportunity for a Recruiter to join an already successful team!
This position offers: A laid back work environment (no really-no suit required); Excellent base salary plus an above average commission stucture and additional bonuses; benefits (including healthcare, 401k, vacation, etc.); a company that offers a track record of success in technical staffing, growth opportunity!
As a Technical Recruiter you will work closely with a team of recruiters and account managers in a fast-paced environment. The Technical Recruiter is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships. The ideal person will be extremely outgoing, well-organized, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears when needed and excel in a demanding fast paced environment.
You will partner with the recruiting and account management team to help identify candidates, facilitate the recruitment process, and ensure timely and ongoing communication. You will perform daily recruiting activities including: sourcing new candidates, matching candidates to requirements, reviewing resumes, phone screening, interviewing, scheduling, and reference checks.
- Provide recruiting support for various Technical Positions
- Maintain data as required in applicant tracking system to ensure active pipeline control
- Prospect and identify the top tier of talent via creative lead generation methods including various social networks
- Serve as liaison between candidates and client companies
- Schedule interviews and phone screens while working directly with candidates and hiring managers
- Coordinate scheduling of post-interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials.
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- Minimum of 2-4 years of Technical Recruiting Experience
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands and multiple requisitions
- Ideal candidate will be energetic, highly motivated and self-directed.
- Experience working with social media and networking platforms
- Flexible, able to change direction quickly.
- Candidate will have a solid sense of accountability
- Must be self-motivated