Helpdesk/Desktop Manager, Technology Company or Media background (closed)
The IT Help Desk Manager must be an excellent communicator, leader, decision-maker, coordinator of critical issues
• Re-engineer, establish and enforce service levels agreements (SLAs) in consultation with end users and according to industry best practices.
• Implement methodologies to improve first call resolution and escalation policies and procedures, manage customer perceptions, and build strong internal relationships.
• Monitor, track, benchmark and analyze trends in Help Desk requests and user-satisfaction.
• Analyze performance of team activities and documented solutions, identify problem areas, devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future/repeat problems.
• Oversee the development, implementation, and administration of staff training procedures and policies as well as provide training, coaching and mentoring.
• Ensure that effective communication and problem management occurs at and between all support tiers. Manage targeted communications in the event of a service outage.
• Conduct research on emerging Help Desk products, services, protocols, and standards.
• Represent user interests by analyzing user needs with corporate and business unit personnel and analyzing broad-based, alternative solutions.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in managing Help Desk/Service Desk
• Experience is a Technology Consulting company, SAAS or Technology
• Minimum of 8+ years of experience in IT including operational, support & managerial experience.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering Degree.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to write clear instructions, document processes and communicate effectively in writing.
• Effective interpersonal, business management, leadership and customer service skills including consensus building and facilitation skills.
This is a full time opening, NYC, base and a bonus. Please send your resume to Katherine Batarin at email@example.com; or call me on +1-212-947-0705 and speak in strictest confidence for further information.