MSP/VMS Strategic Account Specialist - Onsite
Go here to apply to this position:
Randstad Sourceright is one of the leading providers of talent acquisition solutions in the world. Our people are the best in the business, helping us win industry recognition and client accolades year after year as innovators and top providers of Blended Workforce Solutions, RPO, MSP, and Contingent Workforce Services.
Provide daily services for the on-site managed program. Act as a liaison between hiring managers and program suppliers. Administer the VMS tool in response to the hiring managers, program sponsors, and corporate support. Ensure maximum communication and services levels to the client hiring managers and staffing suppliers.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Distribute requisitions and process submittals on a daily basis
- Maintain program statistics and distribute metrics reports on weekly, monthly basis.
- Work closely with business units and alliance supply-base to ensure resource delivery.
- Liaise with clients, schedule interviews and coordinate starts.
- Escalation of any issues affecting the long-term relationship with the account.
- Assist with ongoing/unresolved collections issues.
- Maintain historical data on the account.
- Maintain internal candidate tracking and vendor management databases.
- Special projects, as assigned.
- Pursue opportunities to raise our profile within the client as appropriate.
- Review and follow up and resolve any unpaid hours and expenses on a monthly basis.
- Participate in client companies’ workforce planning, workforce relations, and rewards/recognition/retention programs.
- Coordinate web time entry and invoicing as needed on a client by client basis.
- Work closely with business units and alliance supply-base to ensure resource delivery
- Build, foster and maintain the contractor, vendor and client relationships.
- High School or equivalent
- 1-3 years of support experience within managed service, staffing services or human resources environment
- Associates degree and/or equivalent experience a plus
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Familiarity with VMS software, candidate tracking systems and HRIS is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.