.Net Developer (closed)
Position - Software/Web Developer
Work as a technical consultant on client's solutions, enhancements, and integration projects.
Work either as an embedded team member on client's software projects or as an independent consultant providing custom software applications and solutions for customers.
Responsibilities And Duties Include
- Analyze customer's business requirements and objectives, and assist in establishing criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design, and costs
- Develop and implement designs to produce software products that exceed customer's expectations
- Validate proposed designs
- Generate time and effort estimates for proposed solutions
- Review and help develop project plans
- Present proposed solutions to customers and peers
- Participate in periodic status checks to assess progress against plan. Assists in performing re-forecasts of project variables as necessary.
- Prepare weekly status and time reports on all project/implementation activities
- Interact with management, project management, and other consultants for input to technical aspects of projects
- Serve as advisory-level pre-sales support and post-sales technical support specialist when needed.
Credentials and Experience
- A BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IS or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience.
- 2-5 years of experience in software development, technical support, systems administration or consulting.
- Proactive, energetic, self-starter with excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills, a desire to learn new skills, adaptability to changing priorities and ability to effectively work in a team.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Demonstrated ability to work with various computer technologies a must. Visual Studio, .Net, C/C++/C#, SQL, ASP, PHP, and others.
- Some use of personal vehicle
General office environment will vary by customer site.