Business Development Manager (closed)
Business Development Manager
Location: Wall Street, NY
Duration: 6 Months
• The Business Development Manager is responsible for leading the New York (CM) Business Development team in assimilating new business needs into the existing (CM) infrastructure
• Assist with representing and making decisions on behalf of CM in support of the Business
• Coordinate with Legal in the negotiation of new business legal agreements and associated documentation.
• Collaborate with the Front Office Sales and Trading teams to meet and deliver new business needs.
• Follow a phased approach to bringing business needs to fruition.
• Conduct diligence on new business proposals; to include fully vetting and investigating all components associated with the proposed process; legal agreement review and negotiation; operational infrastructure enhancement feasibility study; financial and regulatory considerations.
• Execute project plan with established GO-LIVE date; create tactical solutions required to handle new process; propose strategic solution and work with CTB team in building business requirement document; generate stakeholder buy-in; establish full set of operating procedures with salient consideration points; document key controls and ad-hoc processes; plan for legal entity considerations.
• Integrate process into daily workflow; conduct testing and process reconciliation; go live and post go live review.
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients and counterparties both internally and externally.
• Consistently seek opportunities to improve processes, controls and procedures within the (CM) space
• Partner with the CTB team to develop requirements for system enhancements and assist with user acceptance testing
• Coordinate closely with the Client Relationship Team and other relationship managers to advise of client queries, requests and issues
Required Skills and Experience:
• BA, BS degree required in business related subject;
• Experience in operations or business development type function where focus was working with front office business, credit and legal to onboard new business needs.
• Ability to establish relationships with ICG, Business Management, Legal, CRM.
• Ability to maintain high output and ongoing focus amidst day-to-day distractions.
• Ability to anticipate and manage change to maximize opportunities.
• Engenders a collaborative working style and strives to work toward a common team goal.
• Experience with derivatives margining under MSFTA, MRA, and CSA Agreements preferred.
• Knowledge of Fed, DTC and Euroclear settlements processes is preferred.
• Knowledge of derivatives trades (swaps/options etc) and collateral products (Treasuries, Agencies, MBS, TBA Forwards etc).
• Proficient in MS suite of products including Excel data analysis, Word, Powerpoint and Access.
Please forward your resume and contact information to email@example.com or call 732-201-6660 for immediate consideration.
Thanks & Best Regards.