Financial Analyst (closed)
TrueBridge Resources, one of the nation’s fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms, works with clients to fill Contract and Direct Hire opportunities within Management Consulting, IT, Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Human Resources and Marketing areas. Bridge your career to the next level, and experience the ultimate employment experience for yourself.
- · Incentive compensation Planning Analyst – Calculate the variable comp. for the field location staff (sales) twice a year and corporate staff once a year
- · Someone with strong financial analysis skills. Be able to work with financial models, extend and evolve the model based on different circumstances
- · Able to handle sensitive data and diligent in their work
- · This is a replacement position. The current Analyst is moving onto another role
- · Client wants this as full-time role but is open to a long term contract position and/or contract-to-hire depending on the individual and cultural fit
3-5 years experience in Financial Analysis
Heavy Excel background - perform extractions out of data
warehouse using Excel
Two distinct pieces to Job Duties:
1. Understanding and analyzing base line for corporate incentives
2. Oversees Incentive Compensation of field salesforce/ sales management. New variance changes and calculations of operating profit with regards to compensation model
Career path open to moving from one analyst role to other areas of organization.
Interview process: phone screen then face to face
TrueBridge Resources looks forward to having you join our team. Submit your resume for consideration today. When responding, be sure to include multiple methods for us to reach you including: home phone, mobile phone, and email. TrueBridge Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.