Network Security Engineer - Atlanta, GA
Title: Network Security Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
· Must have 7+ years’ experience in multiple Security technologies and products.
· Should be able to Design complex network with multiple layers of security
· Should able to design integrated solution with various security technologies
· Experience in implementing Information Security technologies and/or processes required.
· Experience in defining Information Security strategy and integrating security technologies into corporate frameworks.
· Should have good conceptual knowledge on End point Security Solutions
· Experience in product evaluation and managing vendor relationships required.
· Should be able to install, configure, and manage Cisco firewalls (ASA 5500 series, PIX, FWSM).
· Should be able to install, configure, and manage Checkpoint R71 on SPLAT/Nokia IPSO/Blade architecture, and VSX Appliance.
· Excellent Troubleshooting skills on firewall, Email, web security solutions.
· Should be able to configure ASA/FWSM in Multiple context modes.
· Should have excellent knowledge in NAT/PAT concepts.
· Should have good understanding and hands-on experience in NIPS (Cisco IPS, Tipping point, McAfee, Checkpoint).
· Experience in implementing the RSA SecureID, Cisco ACS, Bluecoat.
· Should have excellent and hands-on experience in IPSEC/SSL VPN.
· Experience in installing and configuring IPS/IDS in various deployment scenarios.
· Basic Knowledge on OS – Linux and Windows.
· Knowledge of DLP Solutions.
· Should have good conceptual knowledge on Proxies.
· Should have basic understanding on Routing (OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, Static routing) and Switching concepts.
· Should be able to deploy a distributed Anti Virus setup in a complex network.
· Experience in PKI and Certificate Server Implementation.
· Should have conceptual knowledge on Email and Web Security.
· Should have basic understanding on DNS.
· Should be able to analyze the logs and events.
Send response to email@example.com