Operating Expense Financial Cost Analyst (closed)
This position is responsible for analyzing and reporting on operating expenses.
Produce reporting and analytics that outlines company expenses to help company drive improved financial structure and results.
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly cost reporting and analytics against budgets and forecasts.
- Assess the impact of operational changes and cost saving initiatives using financial and computer modeling tools and techniques.
- Summarize expenses by location, group, or vendor, including assembly of statistics on specific units.
- Deliver analysis to present to management that will show them how to save money on overall operating expenses.
- Proactively propose, design, create and deliver statistical and expense modeling and the corresponding analysis.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum requirement of 2 years of data analysis, accounting, financial planning and/or business analytical background.
- Proven ability to perform analytical work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to identify and interpret trends and present findings effectively.
- Must have proven competence in data mining and analysis, financial modeling, expertise in Excel and strong database skills. Excellent Access, PowerPoint skills are required.
- Experience in relational database usage, modeling, SQL, and programming very helpful.