Procurement Senior Manager (closed)
Our Client is a Global Publicly traded Consumer Services Company with over $3bill in annual revenues along with over 10,000 total employees worldwide.
Due to continued growth within its Accounting & Finance Government Accounting division, our Client is expanding its division. Our Client is seeking a "Buy-Side" & "Sell-Side" Procurement Senior Manager.
• Manages the proper coordination of various types of agreements, subcontracts and other contract/legal documents with accounting, legal, program management and other organizations as necessary.
• Develops cost proposals to address request for proposal (RFP) requirements and approved cost strategies in accordance with cost estimating system requirements, company policies, and government regulations.
• Facilitates effective implementation of contract responsibilities with program objectives and requirements.
• Reviews all contract modifications and proposals for completeness, compliance and accuracy.
• Advises and guides Contract department in export and control and licensing matters to ensure the upper management is kept fully aware of company’s compliance.
• Monitors performance, funding, and payments on assigned contracts.
•Notifies upper management and site Program Management of potential non-compliance and other problems that could have an adverse impact to the company.
• Advises management of contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretations of terms and conditions of assigned SBU.
• Manages the process for updating contract information in contract’s database ensuring all data is current and complete.
• Participates in contract disputes, claim resolutions and outside audits. May be assigned to take the lead in some cases.
• Reviews and resolves issues affecting assigned SBU or company compliance and ensures satisfaction of legal requirements, company and customer objectives.
• Negotiates proposals, contract modifications, and agreements as required within the limits of authority delegated by the upper management.
• Acts as advisor regarding legal requirements, customer contract requirements, and government regulations.
• Knowledge of various computer programs required (ex: Word, Excel, etc.) and working experience with spreadsheets.
• Knowledge of cost controls and international logistics support.
• Thorough knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR) and related federal and state legislation and regulations.
• Knowledge of Service Contract Act and Truth in Negotiations Act.
• Knowledge of international business management and International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) if required for contract.
• Knowledge of accounting practices including disclosed accounting practices.
• Excellent oral and written communications.
• Effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Able to travel internationally on short notice to a hazardous environment.
BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university in Information Technology, Information Systems, Accounting or a related field Experience in "Sell" & "Buy" side contracts/procurement
Ten (10) - Fifteen (15) plus years of experience in Contract Administration and Government Cost Accounting environment.
Two (2) years Contracts Management or related field experience can be substituted for each year of the four (4) years of college.
PCN Strategies began in 2003 with the idea to offer government agencies and private companies the important tools to maximize their professional capabilities. In 2007, PCN Strategies expanded its corporate portfolio into other business areas including the healthcare, financial and commercial sectors. In 2009, PCN Strategies successfully won bids for government technology contracts in the aeronautical and vehicular markets.