We are currently recruiting a Paraplanner for an IFA based in Cambridge, you will be working closing with the Branch Manager, Financial Advisers to generate and increase new business revenues for the client whilst simultaneously achieving successful client outcomes and providing on-going high service levels and support.
- To provide and prepare client reports, research, documentation and administration support as necessary and required within a reasonable time frame in order to achieve the purpose of your role as efficiently and as reasonably possible. Specific duties will include those listed below but this may not be the full extent of your responsibilities over time as the key objectives must be borne in mind at all times
- Working with the Ascentric wrap platform and other platform or product providers
- Preparing client suitability reports including obtaining product KFD and illustrations
- Preparing client valuations and other client servicing requirements
- Submitting and monitoring the progress of new business
- You are required to be a good communicator, both orally and in writing and will have an appetite to learn and improve your computer and other technical skills.
- A proven client service mentality, pro-active, creative approach to clients is needed with the emphasis on quality and responsiveness
If you hold a Diploma in financial planning (Dip PFS being the equivalent to QCA level 4 post RDR) this shall be an advantage – but the commitment to obtain it is, i.e. level 4 qualification.