General Manager - Automotive Dealership (closed)
General Manager – Automotive Dealership
To £60k TAX FREE
Our client is a dynamic multi-discipline business group, have a requirement for a General Manager for their Automotive Dealerships.
• To set and achieve financial budget and business plans for the dealerships and Body Shop operations.
• To develop and grow the business and maintain market share.
• To ensure profitability of the Sales, Service and Parts Departments of the dealership.
• To provide strategic direction to each Division/Department by guiding the process of formulating Business Plans.
• To formulate the ‘Pricing Strategy’ to improve market share.
• To establish and maintain excellent and effective working relationships with Principals.
• To maintain and enhance the image of the Dealership in the market.
• To proactively plan new marketing strategies in consultation with Principal’s official .marketing agency, and monitor execution through the marketing department.
• Graduate in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering and 15+ years experience in the automobile business.
• Leadership capability and people management skills.
• Good communication and customer service skills.
• Problem solving ability.
• Financial and accounting skills.
• Brand management and market analysis experience.
• Strategic planning and budgetary management.
• Technical and product knowledge.
• Good decision making abilities.
Please forward your CV if you meet the above criteria.