Position: Senior Bilingual Technical Recruiter (Toronto)
Reporting to: Team Lead - Recruiting
Zylog Systems (Canada) Ltd. is growing the team due to expansion and is currently seeking a Senior Bilingual Technical Recruiter. This role, which will be located in Toronto, will be responsible for providing support on all facets of recruiting including reviewing and understanding job order requirements, posting the requirements via the internet, creative sourcing, interviewing, identification, and preparing documentation for client review. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent for our clients.
Specific Responsibilities & Primary Duties:
- Develop and maintain a network of key bilingual talent sources for recruitment of candidates.
- Develop knowledge related to client needs to effectively target recruitment resources in a professional and efficient manner
- Review French and English written resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Screen and interview qualified candidates.
- Conduct initial interviews in either English or French and define a short-list for client delivery
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and client/ hiring managers.
- Review the hiring manager’s interview feedback with each candidate and take appropriate action when required.
- Conduct follow up interviews with successful placements during the onset of their contract assignment.
- Insure all Consultant time sheets and invoices arrive in time for payroll processing
- Contact every working Consultant every 2 weeks and document in Zylog’s ATS
- Track all recruitment activities in the ATS
- Participate in Bilingual Career Fairs, blogs, and user networking groups.
- Provide occasional translation/interpretation of English documents to French and vice-versa.
- College Diploma/University Degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of Agency recruitment experience focusing on both contract and permanent positions is required.
- Previous Technology Recruiting experience is required.
- Experience with multiple recruiting methods ranging from internet recruiting, market trend analysis and cutting-edge sourcing techniques is required.
- Have a proven track record at achieving placement goals in a high-paced environment.
- Demonstrated initiative, high energy, strong sense of urgency and the ability to handle many projects simultaneously is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required in both English and French.
- Solid organizational and problem solving skills are required.
- Proficiency with MS (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Outlook is required.
- The job may require occasional travel within and outside the province of Quebec.