BI Consultant / Solid Growth Opportunity / 90-100K (closed)
Well-established and long standing provider of enterprise systems, Web and business intelligence solutions is seeking an innovative, self-motivated, and creative Business Intelligence Consultant / Developer experienced in defining business information architecture and key performance indicators. This is a direct hire position and an urgent need! The company just landed a brand-new client and needs to ramp up their team very quickly.
This is a great opportunity to join an Industry leader in its field, work with a tech savvy and passionate individuals, and continue to learn and increase your skills as you grow with the company.
- Duties and deliverables include design, development, and implementation of end user KPI's such as dashboards, reports, score cards etc.
- Fulfill functional, business and user requirements while maintaining best practices as the primary goal. This position requires interaction with multiple internal and external clients.
- Work independently or within a small team with a focus on helping clients formulate proper business concepts, interface design and content presentation.
- Define site navigation and create interaction models for both internal and external clients
- Assist in the creation of requirements and functional specifications.
- Develop the presentation layer of the solution as outlined in the statement of work.
- Travelling up to 20% for primarily short term engagements consisting of: mentoring, requirements gathering and knowledge transfer.
- 3+ years' experience with at least one BI tool (Business Objects, Cognos, SSRS, LogiXML, Pentaho, WebFocus)
- Strong SQL skills (3+ years)
- Ability to design interactions to meet user's needs by balancing business drivers and technical constraints
- Excellent organizational and communication (oral and written) skills
- Able to work proactively, autonomously, and with other team members
- Consulting Experience
- Data Warehouse Design and Creation
- ETL Experience