Audit Supervisor (closed)
An internationally known client is seeking an Audit Supervisor to join the Internal Audit department with the primary responsibilities of planning, directing and administering department reviews at the field locations in compliance with the Institute Internal Auditors Standards.
- Provide review of audit work papers, ensure compliance and review and approve draft audit report
- Conduct audit examinations with the team and review the examinations.
- Develop audit programs to address risks identified in the audit plan
- Assist in developing subordinates and provide training and daily supervision for staff.
- Participate in special projects including with various regional office administrative duties including selection of audit projects, staff scheduling and cost control
- Develop changes in existing operating/ financial policies and procedures to correct actual/potential deficiencies or improve internal control
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance
- MBA preferred
- At least 6 years experience in Audit, preferably audit experience in both public and private industry
- CPA/CIA certification required
- Extensive expertise on US GAAP, IIA Standards and SOX
- Strong leadership skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 40%
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume/cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.