Oracle Technical Lead (closed)
Make the most of your career in IT and maximize your exposure within the local marketplace and contact a member of our Talent Acquisition team today!
Our Client is a Global Publicly traded Consumer Services company with over $50bill in annual revenues along with over 100,000 total employees worldwide.
Due to continued growth within it's Global Application Development group, our Client is expanding it's division. Our Client is seeking an Oracle Technical Lead.
You can expect a rewarding career with outstanding upward trajectory. You can expect challenging and meaningful work, in a progressive culture that fosters innovation. You can expect an active voice to openly share ideas on how to improve business processes.
Additionally, you will be:
- Working with cutting edge technology
- Expanding your strategic business management consulting skills
- Enhancing your leadership skills and receiving continuous training
- Interacting with senior executives
- Gaining exposure to international business and cultural diversity
- Receiving competitive compensation
- Good understanding of Life Science domain with special focus on Clinical development and Pharma covigilance / regulatory compliance
- Understanding customer business processes / requirements and analyzing their feasibility with respect to Life Sciences feature and functionalities
- Very good knowledge of Oracle HSGBU products like Argus Safety, Oracle Clinical, Oracle Life Sciences Data Hub(LSH), Oracle CDA, Siebel CTMS, etc.
- Requirements gathering and analysis, functional design, providing functional support to development and testing teams
- Understanding of implementation approach and use of implementation methodology
- Experience in working with offshore team and ensuring a daily onsite-offshore interaction
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Must have implementation and support experience of Oracle HSGBU products
- Having PL-SQL knowledge would be an advantage
- Ability to interact at all levels of clients’ organizations
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
PCN Strategies began in 2003 with the idea to offer government agencies and private companies the important tools to maximize their professional capabilities. In 2007, PCN Strategies expanded its corporate portfolio into other business areas including the healthcare, financial and commercial sectors. In 2009, PCN Strategies successfully won bids for government technology contracts in the aeronautical and vehicular markets.