Solutions Architect (closed)
PCN’s highly trained and experienced professionals bring industry expertise to our clients’ for achieving the best possible solution.
Make the most of your career in IT and maximize your exposure within the local marketplace and contact a member of our Talent Acquisition team today!
Our Client is a Global Publicly traded Consumer Products company with over $2bill in annual revenues along with over 3000 total employees.
Due to continued growth within it's Application Development group, our Client is expanding it's division.
Our Client is seeking a Solutions Architect.
As a part of the Commerce division, you will develop innovative solutions to most complex business and technical issues.
The Sterling Order Management Architect is responsible for translating the business requirements into specific order management system, application or process designs.
This includes working with personnel and executives to identify functional / technical requirements and subsequently working with and leading others in the identification, justification and design of the solution and OMS architecture. The architect will ensure the designed solution is aligned with performance and non-functional requirements as well.
The IT architect will also lead the design & development of reusable artifacts, across the life-cycle phases of an OMS implementation.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated past experience in analyzing complex technical situations, anticipating potential problems and future trends, and assessing opportunities and risks while developing and implementing plans and creating solution deliverables.
As a leader of the team, the Sterling Order Management IT Architect guides other professionals and assumes overall technical responsibility for the successful design, solution construction, implementation and system integration of Sterling Commerce Distributed Order-Management projects.
At the senior level, the position requires significant knowledge across multiple platforms, processes or architectures.
- More than one complete life cycle implementation experience in 7.x, 8.x, 9.x version.
- Experience in Solution Design, High Level and Low level Design in Yantra.
- Experience in mapping client requirement within the product configurations.
- Excellent client exposure to handle business requirements.
- Hands on experience in configuring Payment Processing, Inventory Management, Agents, Integration Framework.
- Hands on experience on performing upgrade from one version to another.
- Migration Techniques for upgrading database /Application server (Weblogic/Jboss)
- Technology knowledge to handle Performance for large scale volume based Yantra applications.
- Project planning and Project Management.
- Good Exposure in handling customer and reaching out to stakeholders.
- Excellent Client/Customer facing skills to capture business requirements.
- Manage the requirements and handle the delivery of product implementation
- Exposure to Sterling WMS is a plus.
- Experience in Rich Client Platform based Order Management UI Framework is plus.
- Integration Techniques for example usage of Middleware is a plus.
- Hands on Experience in writing code is plus.
- Exposure to Web Services Axis SOAP, JAX-RPC is a plus.
- Core Java 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 with focus on collections and thread.
- Exposure to Servlets, JSP and different XML technologies.
- Hands on experience to write any kind of Web Based Application are a desired is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Oracle Database is a must
PCN Strategies began in 2003 with the idea to offer government agencies and private companies the important tools to maximize their professional capabilities. In 2007, PCN Strategies expanded its corporate portfolio into other business areas including the healthcare, financial and commercial sectors. In 2009, PCN Strategies successfully won bids for government technology contracts in the aeronautical and vehicular markets.