MS Project Server Admin/Developer and MS SharePoint Admin/Developer (closed)
Please find below requirement with our client for contract/Full Time and if you are interested then send us your updated resume with your employer (Corporation) contact details ASAP.
1) Job Title:MS Project Server Admin/Developer
2) Job Title: MS SharePoint Admin/Developer
Location: Providence - RI
Duration: 6 Months
Years of experience: 5+ yrs
MS Project Server Admin/Developer & MS SharePoint Admin/Developer requirement (MS PS and SP)
Need a certified Microsoft Project Server and SharePoint Administrator / Developer to provide technical and administrative guidance and support for Microsoft Project Professional 2010, Microsoft Project Server 2007 & 2010, and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010.
This individual must have extensive hands-on experience in the migration to and implementation of these technologies and the migration of current projects from the existing Project Server 2007 instance to the new environment, as well as provide guidance toward using the full functionality of these technologies across the enterprise (i.e., resource management, proposal management, dashboards and reporting, etc.).
Job Description (for both positions):
- · Work with the EPMO to define a multi-phased plan to deploy Project Server and SharePoint functionality throughout the enterprise.
- · Play a key role in the implementation and configuration of MS Project 2010 and MS SharePoint 2010 in a new environment.
- · Support other EPMO resources to ensure proper usage by the business (pilot projects, pilot departments, change management, training, etc.)
- · Continue administration and support for the applications once live and actively used
- · Establish ongoing support and administration policies to transition administration and support to BCBSRI.
- · Support production applications.
512-535-2244 | firstname.lastname@example.org