Business System Analyst
Zylog delivers top jobs to top talent. We are currently seeking experienced professionals for exciting new opportunities and career advancement.
Zylog represents hundreds of client companies for both contract and permanent positions. New jobs are being filled every day and our experienced professional resource managers are waiting to help you screen the top jobs that match your skills and experience.
You don’t have time to search long lists of postings repeated on multiple web sites, so let our trained and experienced resource managers do the work for you. We review top jobs and will be the first to alert you when the right opportunity arises.
About the Job
Our client has a requirement for a Business Systems Analyst for a 3 month contract opportunity. The position is located in Toronto.
What makes this Special
Our client is one of the largest Banks in North America. With exponential growth and millions of customers and clients who are served through our various businesses: Canadian Personal and Commercial Banking, Wealth Management, U.S. Personal and Commercial Banking, and Wholesale Banking. Being part of this company is being part of a better Canadian service.
We are looking for a mid level Business Systems Analysts to elicit business requirements from various business constituents of ACL Exchange software for Audit release, interprets business needs in technical terms, and coordinates with the program team to ensure adherance to all standards and IT processes are met.
This candidate would be managing and supporting ACL Exchange software for Audit. Knowledge of Audit Exchange Software running on Windows Server 2008 and Oracle 11g databases would be good to have.
Other Essential Specific Knowledge and Experience for this Role:
- Experience in supporting IT needs in an Auditing Department and understand their business needs.
- Provide detailed and accurate forecasts for all deliverables according to PMLC/SDLC practices.
- Supported and/or installed ACL Exchange software for Audit.
- Knowledge of Audit Exchange Software (AX Core, AX Analytic Server, AX Exception, AX Gateway, ACL Desktop) running on Windows Server 2008 and Oracle 11g.
- Required to understand new business requirements, conduct business analysis
- Must have knowledge of products and systems process in order to define and document business systems requirements for business unit. Ensure systems deliverable are met.
- Provide consultation as required through project life cycle. Collaborate with business leaders, IT groups and vendors to ensure issues communicated clearly and accurately.
• Effectively identify, define and document detailed business and system requirements with the involvement of business subject matter experts utilizing the system development life cycle (SDLC) methodology. Translate requirements into functional specification, including process flow and data model documents.
• Integrate technical solutions with the business environment, recognizing systems interdependencies, reusability and ensuring seamless delivery.
• Ensure system deliverables meet business requirements by participating in identifying, designing and testing solutions. Ensure requirements integrity by managing changes to requirements.
• Contribute to the development of project plans by providing input to project charters, project deliverables, cost/benefits analysis, time line estimates, scope and control.
• Assist with the prioritization of initial feature development and ongoing change requests.
• Assist in translating requirements into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, and user acceptance testing.
Requirements or Qualifications
Qualified Candidates will have:
- Must have:
- solid IT business analysis experience
- Proven system development lifecycle (SDLC) and project management methodology (PMLC)
- Experience with infrastructure – Windows Server 2008, Oracle 11g and databases
- Nice to have:
- ACL Exchange Software for Audit exposure/knowledge
- Knowledge of Audit Exchange Software