Website Contractor (closed)
This is a long term contract position. Please send hourly rate requirements when applying.
Our client has an immediate opening for a Website Contractor who will be responsible for creating and maintaining public websites and other online initiatives. These initiatives include, but are not limited to: Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, online listings management, and web content generation.
Requirements and Preferences:
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in website development
- Proficient in HTML and CSS
- Experience with commercial content management systems
- Proficient in common design and photography software
- Ability to effectively communicate with all members of the Sales and Marketing groups
- Organized, efficient, detail-oriented, hard-working, with a willingness to ?jump in?
· Develop, design, implement, integrate, and maintain company websites.
· Analyze company websites for continuous improvement and usability.
· Assist in creating and managing content for use on company websites and other online mediums.
· Build competitive Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing for all company websites.
· Establish link building for all company websites.
· Establish and maintain office locations online for Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other major search engines.
· Create and manage AdWord campaigns for purpose of lead generation.
· Implement and maintain web analytics reporting and provide business units with analytics reports as needed.
Company Standard Responsibilities:
- Conduct all company business within the highest standard of ethical behavior. Maintain confidentiality of all company related matters.
- Demonstrate effective communications with co-workers and behaviors promoting cooperation and teamwork.
- Actively support the organization?s mission, vision, values and goals. Support quality improvement efforts by complying with company initiatives, consistently meeting goals, and identifying opportunities to improve efficiency.
- Attend all required conferences, meetings and inservices.
- Demonstrate reliability as evidenced by reasonable and predictable attendance and punctuality. Consistently meet deadlines.
- Protect company resources through appropriate and careful use of supplies and equipment.
- Consistently appear in attire appropriate to the professional environment.