Technical Project Manager (closed)
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Technical Project Manager
NetEffects is seeking a Technical Project Manager
The purpose of this job is to initiate, direct and manage interactive projects, including web, mobile, email and SMS.
- Maintain open communication between Web Manager, Software Development Manager, web department supervisors, designers, production artists, coordinators and vendors
- Gather and interpret information/requests to create project plans in MS Project and EPM system
- Collaborate with team members to identify potential risks and develop time lines to effectively complete all projects
- Develop and maintain project portfolio to prioritize workflow
- Serve as liaison between project team and managers/supervisors
- Document project progress and arrange meetings to communicate success
- Assist Manager with plan development to ensure strategic and budgetary goals are met
- Alert Media Group project/traffic coordinators of new initiatives and schedules
- 5+ years relevant experience in managing web, email, interactive and/or application development projects
- Knowledge of agency project management and coordination
- Knowledge within MS Office suite including MS Visio
- Knowledge of Microsoft development tools
Required Skills or Abilities:
- Strong Information Technology skills with experience in; Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Flash and Dreamweaver and/or Microsoft development tools
- Excellent organizational skills, agile experience or training a plus
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to motivate and persuade others
- High level of interpersonal skills to deal with all levels of an organization
- Bachelor’s degree
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Life Insurance
- PTO/Benchtime/NetEffects University
Do you know someone that is a good fit for this position? Call us today 636-237-1000 to learn more about our referral program. Just ask to speak with an available recruiter for more details.
Our clients select NetEffects as their IT staffing and solutions provider because of our experience, commitment to quality, and focus on the IT marketplace. Over the past 15 years, we have built trusted relationships with our clients by providing employees who are among the most talented and driven in the industry.
NetEffects was recently named one of INC Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies and we have earned primary vendor status with some of the top companies around the world. Our diverse customer base allows us to provide our candidates with not just one, but many opportunities that fit their individual skillset. Talk to one of our recruiters today and find out how you can join our winning team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please refer to http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/32485/jobs for a complete listing of our open positions. Thank you once again for your time and consideration!