Director of Data Analytics (closed)
Modis is currently seeking a talented, rising individual for a Director of Analytics with our client. Our client is the leading health care provider. They are rapidly growing and have become one of the top places to work and a Fortune 15 company.
Imagine joining a group of professionals and clinicians who are working to improve health care for people over 50. Consider the influence you can have on the quality of care for millions of people. Now, enhance that success with enthusiasm you can really feel.
Everyday, we're collaborating to improve the health and well being of the fastest growing segment of our nation's population. And we're doing it with an intense amount of dedication.
Here, you will discover a culture that grows through challenge. That evolves by being flexible. That succeeds by staying true to our mission to make health care work effectively and efficiently for seniors. Put your best to work for us, and discover extraordinary opportunities for growth.
- Manage reporting and the reporting process
- Managing a team of analysts
- Analyzing the results of past marketing campaigns
- Presenting results and possible areas for improvement
- Meeting with customers and identifying requirements for reporting and analysis needs
- Access complex data and provide useful insights
- 4+ years experience as a database analyst, specifically with large databases is required
- 4+ years of experience utilizing SAS is required
- Proficient user skills in MS Access, Excel and Word are required.
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Statistics or similar field is required.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Experience utilizing Oracle and DB2 Database tool is preferred
- Management of small reporting and analytics teams
- Business Intelligence tool implementation and management, such as Cognos, MicroStrategy, Qlikview
- Experience working with statistics to perform analysis, data modeling, and predictive behavioral modeling
- Knowledge of Power Point is desired
- Healthcare industry experience is preferred
- Masters Degree
To be considered for this opportunity contact me