System Analyst (closed)
· As of August 2, 2012, the Consultant must have at least five (5) years of experience conducting business and systems analysis.
· As of August 2, 2012, the Consultant must have knowledge of:
o Eliciting and defining various functional and non-functional requirements.
o Developing test plans and test cases.
o System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
It is highly desirable for the Consultant to have the following listed experience, knowledge, skills and abilities:
· Financial system experience as a Business and Systems Analyst, including but not limited to:
o Creation of various types of requirements such as business rules, functional requirements, stakeholder requirements, non-functional requirements including integration, implementation, maintenance and support and transition requirements.
o Performing analysis towards operational efficiency.
o Identifying, clarifying and documenting requirements.
o Maintaining documentation and version control of all documentation.
o Keeping the master system artifacts updated.
o Managing the Requirements Traceability Matrix and the requirements repository.
o Refining the processes for Requirements Management.
· Knowledge of public pension and defined contribution plans.
· Prior experience as a Test Analyst; creation of test plans and test cases.