Internships in HR/Administration/Information Systems /Finance (closed)
Departments: Administration, IT, IS, HR, Finance
Having experienced massive success, LSBF are now one of the world's most respected providers of business education. With offices throughout the UK and internationally, our entrepreneurial culture and innovative approach to business means we are on our way to becoming the number one business and finance school of choice. With many more schools to add to our portfolio soon, including our School of Arts as well as the London School of Fashion and Design, coupled with continued plans for growth into 2012, this is an excellent time to join.What we can offer you:
This is a challenging yet rewarding role, where you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects, learn and develop new and existing skills and work with a talented team. As a rapidly expanding business we can offer excellent opportunities for on-going training and development for all of our interns; and will encourage you to get fully involved, to share our passion for the business, and to make an input into achieving our aims.Requirements:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be self-motivated and show an ability to work autonomously as and when required
- Extremely driven and motivated, we are looking for someone who is highly performance driven
- Feel comfortable in an environment that moves fast and changes often, where you will be measured against your ability to meet core objectives
- Self starter, ideas generator
- Previous administrative/credit control/customer service/call center experience
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
For more information or to apply for this positing please email your CV and cover letter explaining why you should be considered for this position, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
LSBF is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.