CA IDM Consultant : Philadelphia, PA : 6-9+ Months
Title: CA IDM Consultant
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6-9+ Months
Developer who has good experience in integrating applications with CA IDM version 12/12.5
Have been part of multiple CA IDM implementations successfully at different customer locations.
Skills: Install, Setup & configure CA IDM, CA RCM, Protect CA IDM with CA SiteMinder – Installation and setup of connectors.
- Point of contact for Comcast stakeholders (developers, architects, infrastructure administrators & application owners)
- Development / Enhancement support/ Application On-boarding using out of the box tools and custom connectors (Connector Xpress)
- Configuration of application endpoint connection for IDM and RCM using multiple methods such as using off-the-shelf connectors, Web Service, DB, APIs and other methods.
- Configure workflows using tools such as Workpoint, Pentaho Kettle and standard features of IDM and RCM
- Configuration of IDM user interfaces to satisfy the customer needs
- Custom development of applications as needed.
- Requirements gathering
- Coordination with customer stakeholders during new projects, incidents & business-as-usual support
- Detailed planning, monitoring and execution of plans for all Wipro areas of responsibility
- Coordination & knowledge sharing with offshore team
- Transition planning, change control and offshore status reporting
Look forward to hear from you at the earliest.
Thanks and Regards,
National Systems Consulting
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org