VP - Contract Logistics (closed)
Our client is a 3PL that has grown consistently in the past 8 years and the pipeline is full with new opportunities in the Georgia, Tennessee, and North Carolina areas. If you have a background with growing 3PL operations including "greenfield" experience, please review the position below including additional requirements.
You will be responsible for taking the Contract Logistics division from a stable but small operation to a significant part of this company's portfolio. This is a new role that will answer directly to the owner and be responsible for Memphis, Georgia and other areas as needed to service customers.
- At least 10 years in a senior leadership role in a 3PL focusing on distribution and transportation of products.
- Broad exposure including P&L, people management, business development and facility start-up.
- We are especially interested in candidates that have experience in the following verticals: Aerospace, Industrial (heavy equipment), Automotive or Power & Energy markets.
- Ability to relocate to the company's headquarters in Georgia as a permanent resident.
- Travel will be at least 50% in this role.
If you have successful experience managing a multi-site 3PL, and meet the requirements above, we would like to speak with you. All resumes will be considered confidential.