SD Analyst (SAP Business Applications) (closed)
Palace Gate Corporation is currently hiring for an SD Analyst (SAP Business Applications) located in Chicago?s northern suburbs. Our client is in the manufacturing. This is a fulltime position.
The SD Analyst will work closely with internal customers and other GIS team members to implement SAP solutions in support of strategic projects that target global expansion and growth. Role requires solid business knowledge and a willingness to influence changes leveraging SAP to transform our marketing and sales IT landscape. The right individual will be a self-starter who can leverage communication and analytic skills, has a bias for action, and works effectively with key business process owners. ASAP methodology will be leveraged to ensure that all SAP project goals are accomplished according to specifications and stated business objectives. Ability to configure SD is a requirement but the willingness to make a difference and strong soft-skills are as important. Willingness and a drive to learn new skills, specifically CRM are a must.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Executes tasks of transformational SAP projects in partnership with the Global Marketing and Sales organization.
· Completes deliverables in all phases of ASAP methodology for projects that drive innovation and process change. Identifies appropriate use of technology and SAP optimization when completing project deliverables.
· Leverages SAP?s value mapping tools and reviews evolving best practices. Identifies and incorporates new functionality in SAP as part of project implementations. Supports nurturing and adoption of solutions and/or process improvements after implementation.
· Work independently to complete enhancements and change orders by developing new and expanding upon existing solutions in the SD module and CRM. Perform routine support.
· Participates as a member of the GIS team in activities that include communications, status meetings, and internal initiatives.
· Participates in user community meetings to ensure alignment between processes/technology and identifies potential areas of opportunity.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Training
· Bachelor?s degree or equivalent
· 5-7 years of SAP experience with at least 3 years focused on Quote to Cash processes
· 5+ years of hands on SD configuration experience (ECC 6.0 desired)
· Multiple full life-cycle SAP implementation projects with hands-on ASAP experience
· International experience at global electronics manufacturing company
· Experience at organizations with sales and marketing that span multiple global locations a must
Knowledge and Abilities
· Support of a live SAP production client
· Understanding of integration points of SD with MM/PP/FI and other modules
· Ability to perform process decomposition, root cause analysis, gap analysis and blueprint definition
· Willingness to travel to different facilities if needed
· Overtime if projects dictate
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Ability to become customer?s business partner
· Strong customer service skills and focus
· Project management and/or leadership of threads of projects
· Global IT support
Palace Gate Corporation is an information technology consulting and full-time placement firm that is committed to the success of our clients and our talented placements alike. Palace Gate is consistent in matching the right people with right opportunity. Our company approach is simple: understand our clients? requirements, business needs and cultures in order to quickly identify the best resources to meet those needs and achieve business success. Palace Gate Corporation offers full medical and dental insurance, 401K, as well as weekly direct deposit.
For more information or to view all our open jobs please visit www.PalaceGate.us.