Administrative Assistant to Executive Team (closed)
New York, NY
up to $100k compensation
Report this Job as Spam
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Management of clerical, administrative, personal and business details, including calls, meetings, travel and entertainment.
- Answer telephone and give appropriate information to callers or route call to designated official.
- Arrange call schedule to efficiently manage exec's time; provide necessary material for calls meetings and trips.
- Manage complex calendar.
- Assist in internal/external meeting and conference presentations (prepare/coordinate media/materials).
- Meeting preparation/participation: prepare agenda in advance/arrange meeting facilities;
- Manage travel arrangements: prepare itinerary/trip file – keep other staff posted as necessary; coordinate materials/supplies; coordinate hotels/meetings/meals; complete expense reports.
- Check deadlines/take action as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- 3-10 years related administrative experience
- Required computer skills include, but are not limited to Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good interpersonal, organizational, communication and problem solving skills are required.
- Must have a strict attention to detail while able to prioritize issues appropriately.
- Organized, detail oriented and extremely thorough while having the confidence and communication skills to ensure work processes are completed accurately and appropriately.