Tax Consultant - OR (closed)
$58,000 - $65,000 Per Annum compensation
Financial company in Oregon is seeking for a Tax Consultant that will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Income tax rules and regulations.
- Statutory accounting principles (SAP).
- And proficiency in computer word processing and spreadsheet programs.
- Communicate effectively, both written and orally, regarding complex or sensitive issues and with employees at all levels.
- Research simple and complex tax questions and formulate conclusions.
- Handle IRS and other regulatory audits and respond to inquiries.
- Calculate tax accruals under various scenarios.
- Prepare complex consolidated income tax returns.
- Meet deadlines and prioritize and complete multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5 years related work experience with demonstrated accomplishments and expertise.
- CPA certification and tax experience in a public accounting firm is desirable.
- Experience in health or life insurance accounting or taxation is desirable.
- Please apply online or contact our Recruiting Department at 1-888-974-4473 [HIRE] ext 102.