Oracle Warehouse Builder (closed)
- Develop core system components utilizing the J2EE, JMS/MQ messaging, XML, WebService, FTP, Oracle RDBMS infrastructure.
- Design and develop ETL solutions using Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB) for interfacing between source application and the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Execute unit tests and validate expected results; iterating until test conditions have passed.
- Perform problem assessment, resolution and documentation in existing ETL packages, mapping and workflows in production.
- Modify existing OWB code to provide defect fixes for existing ETLs.
- Performance tune the ETL process and recommend and implement ETL tuning techniques.
- Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
- Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input to information/data flow, and understand and comply with Project Life Cycle Methodology in all planning steps.
- Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
- Document the detailed application specifications, translate technical requirements into programmed application modules and develop/enhance software application modules. Access and analyze vast amount of data from various disparate systems into a common data model.
- 5+ years of experience in systems/data analysis and design and application development.
- 5+ years Experience with ETL Tools and processes Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB) highly preferred, Datastage, Informatica, Open Text Integration Center or other ETL Tools required
- 5+ years experience developing Java/J2EE applications utilizing Websphere, JMS/MQ messaging, XML
- Exceptional technical, analytical, communication and documentation skills.
- Understanding of relevant technologies and development life cycles.
- Strong data reporting skills.
- Strong experience working effectively in a fast-paced, highly technical environment.