Project Assistant (closed)
We are looking to hire a Project Assistant to work in the LA office of a premier law firm. The candidate will be responsible for assisting paralegals, senior paralegals, and attorneys with various bankruptcy and civil litigation matters.
- Organizing, labeling and indexing documents
- Summarizing depositions and performing legal research
- Filing materials with federal and local courts
- Performing database updates
- Assisting with cite checking, proofreading, and preparation of documents
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree and knowledge of bankruptcy and civil litigation, preferably from a Paralegal Certificate program.
Recent college graduates with a minimum 3.5 GPA are preferred.
Interested candidates, please send a resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. **Be sure to include your GPA with your cover letter or resume.