Executive Assistant Real Estate Industry (closed)
President of a well - established and active real estate owner/ development/ management company is seeking a very enthusiastic, conscientious, well - organized and professional Executive Assistant who has the ability to work in a fast - paced environment. The ideal candidate will perform administrative duties under minimal supervision from executive management. Candidate must be well - qualified and adapt well in a small office environment.
- Provide a wide range of secretarial, administrative and some production support to the President and other team executives.
- Maintains calendar and schedule appointments.
- Maintains department filing and record keeping in an efficient manner.
- Handles the President's business/ personal tasks (i.e. travel arrangements, dinner reservations, meetings, conference calls, calendar, etc.).
- Administers, coordinates and tracks work order system electronically.
- High - volume transcription (Dictaphone) of documents and correspondence.
- Interacts well with all levels of personnel including executives, attorneys property management, construction and staff.
- Performs clerical duties including answering of telephone, screening incoming calls, e-mail, correspondence, retrieving mail, arranging meetings, fax transmittals, etc.