Senior Software Engineer - User Interface Development. Pls send me resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location Plano TX
Duration: 6 months
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in a cross functional team to develop user experience with the best technologies in accordance with design and business requirements.
- Collaboration with the wider security software team and product management, to understand how features can best provide value to our customer.
- Assessing usability and workflow efficiency in a user-centered design.
- Creative design in web and command line interface using appropriate tools and technologies.
- Software programming in the web browser and in the embedded web server environment.
- Working on user interfaces and interactions between all products, producing a system with best-of-breed end user experience.
- Defining design guidelines and styles, and driving them across the organization.
- UI on Embedded Platform
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
- Deep knowledge of information architecture, interaction flow, user interface and visual design
- A solid understanding of web design principles and best use of current web technologies and scalable dynamic user interfaces
- Proven creativity, vision and innovation in user interface design.
- Creativity and a Customer driven perspective
- Experience in cutting edge user interface tools and key tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator are desired.
- Experience with Iterative development methodologies (Agile/Scrum) is desired.
- An open and collaborative mindset suited to a high performing team.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal.
· Ideally knowledge of networking protocols and network security technologies such as Firewall, VPN and Intrusion Prevention.