Electronics Technician (closed)
We are currently seeking an Electronics Technician to join our client in St Neots on a temporary basis to commence with of 3 months with the strong possibility of turning into a permanent opportunity.
Commencing immediately the Electronics Technician will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the testing and repair of products under the supervision of the Diagnostics Manager
- Helping with the prepare and reassemble of products
- Document and transfer of products
- Sample test incoming products using semi-automation tools (WinTest)
- Wiring of test fixtures
- Reprogramming product variants
- Perform Electronic Safety Checks
- Calibration of products
The successful Electronics Technician will be:
- HNC minimum qualified or equivalent or electronics experience
- 2 years experience in production test environment
- Soldering and repair skills to include surface mount
As Electronics Technician you will have good organisational, communication and interpersonal skills, be able to work on your own initiative and in a team. You must be reliable and flexible, computer literate with a fault finding ability.