Planning Reservoir Engineer (closed)
- Directly influence company strategy, growth and technique
- Play a significant part in developing the DJ Basin
- Advance your career in a company with long term potential
Stellar Recruitment is partnered with an independent oil and gas company based in Denver to recruit a Planning Reservoir Engineer who will join their DJ Basin team.
In your first year as the Planning Reservoir Engineer you will play an crucial part in influencing the direction of the company through long-term asset planning, evaluation of acquisitions/JVs and presentations to management.
This is an incredible career opportunity to join a high-growth company in the initial phases of developing one of the most active resource plays in the US. You would join a company which has a strong financial platform, a highly-respected management team and a great reputation in the oil and gas industry.
Other duties of this position include:
- Economically developing the company’s DJ Basin acreage
- Generate look back analyses, reservoir models and reservoir simulations
- Work with geologists, geophysicists, landmen and engineers
- Develop test and surveillance programs to evaluate upside potential
Top candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering
- 8+ years of in-house reservoir engineering experience
- Proven ability to plan, execute and develop an asset
- Strong proficiency in AIRES and Microsoft Office
APPLY: Confidentially email your CV/Resume in word format to the consultant below
CONSULTANT: Daniel Mallatt
- My client will relocate from within the US
- You must be able to work in the US without sponsorship