Sales Professional-Charlottesville/Roanoke VA (closed)
McGraw-Hill Higher Education has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Professional to support our Roanoke/Charlottesville, VAterritory.
To explore this great career opportunity, please visit our website at www.mcgraw-hill.com/careers and enter job#24825.
Our Sales Professionals are home based and are responsible for driving both print and digital product sales within an assigned territory. Sales Professionals engage their faculty and student customers, as well as develop relationships with college bookstores.
Here is what our high achievers do every day:
- Grow the business and maximize the sales of higher education solutions
- Build strong relationships with professors, faculty and administrators - become their go-to person for higher education content and continuously identify new publishing opportunities
- Visit college bookstores and develop relationships with employees
- Work with Editorial and Marketing departments to leverage products and develop new sales tools
- Deliver sales presentations to small and large groups
- Work with Sales Managers to ensure alignment with sales strategy
- Winning attitude
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong digital skills and aptitude
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong aptitude for sales
- Great interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and uncapped bonus, a company car, and paid expenses, in addition to top-notch benefits. We provide Sales Professionals the opportunity for personal and professional growth and advancement at a company that is a recognized global leader.
McGraw-Hill Higher Education, is a leading innovator in the development of 21st century teaching and learning solutions for postsecondary and higher education markets worldwide. Through a comprehensive range of traditional and digital education content and tools focused on improving student learning outcomes, McGraw-Hill Higher Education empowers and prepares professionals and students to connect, learn and succeed in the global economy.
The mission of McGraw-Hill Education is to create a smarter, better world through our people, products, and our work in our communities. We are making sure our customers get the information they need to succeed. People who work here want to make sure that happens and see the positive impact of what we do in education. If you possess the above qualifications, and are dynamic, motivated, and passionate about educational publishing, please apply through our online system.
The McGraw-Hill Companies is an equal opportunity employer. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.