Compliance Analyst (closed)
Global company seeks a Compliance Analyst for a 3 month temporary assignment in its Norwalk, CT location. Qualified candidates will have:
- Experience with Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC) and Irregular Business Practices and other fraud related compliance regulatory requirements
- Experience reviewing and completing On boarding Workflows, including KYC, Customer Risk Rating, Customer Identification Program (CIP) Verification and Customer Due Diligence and Enhanced Due Diligence
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of research databases (such as LEXIS/NEXIS, D&B, Bridger)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines
Interested and qualified candidates please submit your resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration.