Sr. Marketing Cmpaign Management Analyst (closed)
DURATION: 6mo through 01/31/2013 with possibility of renewal
FULL TIME/PART TIME: Full Time
TERMS: This would be a W2, fully benefited employee of Mactus Group
The Sr. Campaign Management professionals focus on marketing strategy and campaign effectiveness and efficiency, helping clients achieve mastery in marketing, delivered through projects or end-to-end campaigns. They take responsibility for maximizing the impact of our clients marketing dollars. By focusing across digital marketing tactics (Paid, Earned and Owned) our professionals help clients acquire, develop and retain satisfied, loyal customers, achieve profitable growth and create sustainable relationships.
- Reviews client objectives & inputs to develop short and long-term data marketing strategies for the client, leveraging:
- Work closely with the cross-functional leads to provide strategic direction across the digital ecosystem (web, email, social, mobile, etc).
- Lead the design, implementation and analysis of A/B and multivariate testing. Manage the online testing program, including creation of a testing plan and review with executive sponsors for prioritization and approval. Communicate insights and recommendations from test results to stakeholders for prioritization and action steps.
- Compile/conduct research for client teams as needed, which may include competitive data, emerging opportunities, and consumer insights.
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of all analytics data via the continual monitoring and assessment of site and program tags.
- Advance KBMG’s digital marketing capabilities by identifying trends, understanding the competitive landscape and crafting innovative programs.
- Responsible for representing the planning group at KBMG to clients and other agencies in meetings and leveraging our offerings to solve client problems across the digital space.
- Provide thought leadership within our industry, for our clients, and for the agency – be a change agent across the org.
- Sourcing of data providers
- Campaign data strategies and test designs
- Report metric identification and report review
- Predictive modeling and profiling
- Data sourcing of demographic appends
- Marketing data infrastructure development
- 8 years experience in data driven marketing, including database marketing, sem / seo, social media, and/or digital marketing.
- 3+ years of B2B marketing strategy experience preferred
- Advanced understanding of data marketing principles for direct mail, digital and social marketing
- Ability to assess and analyze client objectives to produce and recommend appropriate solutions
- Experience with attribution methodologies, A/B and multivariate testing, and analytics tools. Multi-channel (online and offline) attribution and testing experience a plus
- Proven planning/strategy background and strong consultative skills.
- Experience working with high level clients and across entire organizations.
- Able to build compelling strategic stories from a variety of inputs and information.
- Comfortable working with creative, account and analytics teams.
- Blend of technical and marketing experience in a management consulting or marketing agency environment
- Experience with campaign management and reporting tools such as Exact Target, Aprimo, and/or Unica,
- Comfort with SQL, Excel, PowerPivot, Tableau, and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills - able to work in an autonomous environment.
- Highly collaborative; team player; experience working with big brand clients.
- Bachelor’s degree with Marketing or Business focus preferred;
- MBA or equivalent experience a plus
ABOUT MACTUS GROUP
The Mactus Group is a great place to work and helps you grow your skills and income. We value our employees and provide generous compensation, excellent benefits (free employee Medical/Dental insurance, Paid Holidays and vacation, Flexible Scheduling and 401K), career development and much, much more. Pick from consulting projects that suit your skills and interests. Sign up for challenging work, rewarding compensation, a fun atmosphere and the work/life balance you choose. Focus on creating great results and most importantly, get paid what you are worth.
Come join a team of people who do what they love and love what they do. Come join the Mactus Group team!
For other Mactus Group Job Listings: http://www.mactusgroup.com/careers/opportunities.aspx
- OR -
Become a fan on Facebook: http://facebook.com/mactusgroup
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MactusGroup
MACTUS GROUP EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
- Time off and Vacation: Take your time off and recharge but work hard and make your customer happy. We offer 8 paid Holidays, 2 weeks Vacation and Flexible Scheduling.
- Health Benefits: Mactus Group offers top quality health benefits with 100% employer contribution for the employee. Plans have generous benefits and low deductibles, copays and out of pocket maximum’s. Coverage includes: Medical, Dental, and Life.
- Financial: Mactus Group offers strong compensation and career growth opportunities. After every customer engagement we will evaluate if you are ready to move up to greater responsibility and compensation.
- Productivity & Development: We believe in investing in our people because that is where the value comes from. We have regular Company Lunches where we get together, have some fun, make friends and learn from each other. Mactus Group is a boutique consulting firm and takes a unique and focused interest in your career development.
You are special, your career is important, you are not a just a number with the Mactus Group. Your Practice Director will work with you to work towards your personal career goals and objectives. Through a combination of regular 1x1 meetings, customer feedback, mentoring and seeking growth oriented projects,