Experienced Product Manager (closed)
Experienced Product Manager for Healthcare SaaS Company
This is an outstanding opportunity to work for a unique, profitable and highly successful company with a fun, dynamic and entrepreneurial spirit.
Founded in 2001, Verge Solutions builds, markets, and supports nine integrated solutions in over 800 hospitals nationwide. Customers range from small critical access hospitals, to large academic medical centers.
Our goal at Verge Solutions is to create the most cost effective solutions to help our clients manage hospital processes more efficiently. Verge Solutions integrates all of our product offerings to provide our clients with one platform and a seamless approach to process improvement. Our VSuite of products are all 100% web-based solutions providing easy accessibility and requiring little to no IT resources.
We are seeking an experienced individual who can help us by providing thought leadership, drive collaboration and deliver solutions for growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Drive a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning
- Interact with all levels of personnel from technical to high level executive management, and influence key stakeholders in order to get things done
- Employ QA best practices and standards defining, collecting, and interpreting metrics and diagrams
- Manage change control and refines scope statement appropriately
- BA/BS degree required
- 7 years minimum proven success in a Product Management role
- 3+ years of software marketing/product management experience
- Knowledgeable in technology
A Successful Candidate:
- Energetic, flexible and open to new ideas
- Self-starter, assertive, enthusiastic and has the political savvy to get things done, yet maintain a personable presence
- Possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality
- Enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market
- Healthcare Industry experience
Special Message to Applicants:
Cover letters are highly recommended if you want to be considered for this position.
Our company is built on individuals, and every interaction with you—from our first correspondence through each step of the hiring process—helps us select the right fit.
Medical health insurance and 401K with employer match.
Compensation: Competitive. We pay well; the exact amount will depend on your experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Location: Mt. Pleasant, SC
Contact: Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com