Java Developer (closed)
Our client, a large media and entertainment company, has an immediate need for a Java Developer for its Cincinnati, Ohio office. The successful candidate should be ahighly motivated, self starter who is able to work well independently as well as in a team enviroment. The candidate should also be able to demonstrate an advanced level of understanding of general systems concepts/computer science fundamentals and teir application to solve business problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 3+ years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills using Java.
- Experience developing application frameworks supporting high performance, distributed, multi-threaded processing.
- Experience with scripting languages (Perl, Python, and UNIX Shell, etc…) preferred.
- Proactive about recognizing potential improvements or impending problems.
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills are essential, as well as the ability to work well in a team environment.
Excellent benefits including, bonus, pension, 401k, medical, dental, vacation