OPEX Program Specialist Job #1957 (closed)
- Lead unplanned event investigations using Root Cause Analysis techniques.
- Assist unplanned event investigations using Apparent Cause Analysis.
- Ensure that applicable external events are screened and shared internally for any relevant information.
- Produce lessons learned bulletins, external bulletins, newsletters, trend analysis.
- Identify adverse trends and investigate for root cause.
- Enter and codify unplanned event information in the OPEX database.
- Maintain and improve OPEX documentation and working level procedures.
- Track outstanding unplanned event investigations, promote progress and assist users to meet schedule compliance.
- Provide training required in support of the OPEX program.
- Participate to facility safety meetings.
- Provide review of unplanned event reports.
- Prepare program feedback to facilities and programs for their annual Program Reviews.
- Must have sound knowledge of company facilities, business activities and of the regulating agencies and their requirements.
- Requires strong leadership skills and high proficiency in communications skills (interpersonal and writing).
- Must be attentive to details, be critical and inquisitive.
- Must possess sound judgment and tact to obtain cooperation.
- Must be result-oriented and possess a high level of administrative and organizational skills.
- Should be familiar with quality standards, in particular CSA N286.
- Should have an aptitude for persuasion and selling of changes and improvements.
- Must have knowledge of standard office software, particularly MS Word, Excel and Access.
- Prior training Unplanned Event Investigation, along with aptitudes in statistical methods are a definite asset.
- Bachelor (Honours) in Engineering or Science from a university of recognized standing or membership in an engineering or scientific professional organization authorized by statute to establish qualification for membership in that organization or a minimum qualification is a technical diploma plus three years relevant operations experience.
You must quote Job #1957 on all related correspondence.
Full Job List
Adventis Company Website