Dining Hall Manager / Sous CHef (closed)
- Supervises the preparation, production and serving of meals within the Dining Facility ensuring that recipe and menu requirements are met.
- Routinely inspects all activities within the assigned Dining Facility during the assigned shift to ensure high standards of personal and procedural hygiene, sanitation, safety, physical security and compliance with approved food preparation methods and techniques.
- As required, supervises the issue, receipt, storage and control of food inventory, including random checking of issues to Remote Sites, receipts from Class I/Local Vendors during assigned shift.
- Ensures completion of Shift Supervisor's Check List.
- Monitors serving lines to ensure food items are correctly presented, served and replaced as required.
- Ensures leftover food items are handled, stored and disposed of correctly.
- Assigns tasks to Egyptian National shift personnel.
- Ensures that all safety instructions are complied with and that all tools, machinery and equipment are correctly maintained and used and that safety gear is worn as appropriate.
- Skilled in Bread making