Epic Ambulatory Project Manager (closed)
Ambulatory Project Manager – estimated 8 month engagement
An experienced Project Manager is needed to lead and manage client project team to implement Epic Ambulatory. The implementation will need to be integrated with the overall inpatient and ancillary conversion projects for a single go-live. The scope of this role includes managing work of multiple teams through go-live and will require close coordination with the project managers of these projects.
The Range Ambulatory Project Manager is responsible for day-to-day project management within a program and is expected to apply appropriate project best practices to ensure on-time, on-budget implementations.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Develop and manage to a detailed level project plan
• Plan staffing and request resources as appropriate
• Maintain issues log and work through Program escalation process
• Identify risks and recommend risk mitigation processes
• Identify and escalate scope issues within Program process
• Manage to Scope and follow established scope change process
• Collaborate with peers and other stakeholders
• Manage and project budget and proforma
• Communicate effectively at all levels of the program and organization
• Proven project management professional, with 5-8 years project management experience and 10+ years work experience
• Epic Ambulatory implementation experience REQUIRED
• PMP preferred.
• Experience leading implementations in a complex environment.
• Experience coordinating work and schedules with other projects within a program and with client’s teams (Operations and IT) outside the program.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated decision-making and delegation abilities.
• Effectively establishes and maintains working relationships at all levels.
• Flexibility and diplomacy
• Project Plans and WBS
• Resource plans
• Success metrics
• Training plans
• Status reports
• Acceptance criteria
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do reply send a current copy of your resume along with the best time and number to reach you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow me on Twitter @ “EpicOpps”
Check out my LinkedIn group "Epic Avenues"
Shannon P. Mahaffey