Senior Telemarketing Executive (closed)
Our client based in Cambridge are specialists within Telemarketing and are looking to expand their team with a dynamic and ambitious Senior Telemarketing professional looking to take the next step in their career. Set in a spacious open-plan office you will carry out telemarketing tasks on clients’ behalf as assigned by the leader of the project. This could be to qualify sales appointments, lead generation or data enhancement.
You will then be responsible for:
- Meeting clients to understand and create a client brief which will outline all data required to enable success of a project
- Define project tasks to deliver the work required within client brief. This can include industry profiles, competitor analysis and product information.
- Lead the project by managing and delegating tasks as required
- Train project members as required to meet client objections
- Be an escalation point for the solution of any issues or queries which arise
- Maintain daily activity reports to record and manage work undertaken on behalf of client and outcome
- Carry out a project completion review with client to ensure success project
The successful candidate will have:
- Good oral and written communication skills with a good command of the English language
- Demonstrable experience of working in leading client-facing projects in a telemarketing environment
- Computer literate to use Microsoft Office package and CRM systems
- Able to work on own initiative
- Numerate, with a good understanding of activity reporting process