Payroll/HRIS Administrator/HR Generalist (closed)
Payroll/HRIS Administrator/HR Generalist
Location: Dallas, TX
Salary & bonus
Provides a wide range of administrative assistance and support with a high degree of confidentiality. Oversees and performs all day-to-day administrative responsibilities concerning payroll/HRIS and benefits. Supports other Human Resource responsibilities including staffing, records management, employee relations, training & development, compliance, and other duties/projects as assigned.
- Payroll/HRIS Administration
- Manages and maintains accuracy of employee information in Human Resources Information System. Provides User support to new Users and provide first level support to employees and managers. Create reports from system as needed to support other processes.
- Oversees time and attendance system, including but not limited to managing accrual profiles (vacation, sick leave, etc), new hire entry, providing resolution to system errors, etc.
- Processes multi-state payroll for 6 different companies and processes corresponding payroll funding.
- Benefits Administration
- Oversees and performs cost allocations for billing in regard to legal, medical, life and all ancillary products and provided allocations to accounting / treasury. Reconciles benefit billings and processes for payment.
- Processes all 401k reports and reconciles monthly contributions. Processes semi-monthly 401k contributions for participants along with working with treasury for funding. Supports quarterly calculations of employer match. Responds to 401(k) inquiries from managers and employees relating to enrollments, plan changes and contribution amounts.
- Manages Workers Compensation claims by working with insurance carrier to report and manage claims.
- Staffing Support
- HR Administration/Compliance
- Records Management / Administration
- Employee Communications and Education
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in business discipline and 1 year experience or high school diploma and 5 years experience in a Human Resources department administering company benefits and processing payroll.
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of MS Office application software packages (Word, Excel, etc)
- Strong aptitude for learning new technology and leveraging technology for best practices and processes.
- High level of accuracy, follow-through, prioritizing and meeting deadlines are essential along with a highly professional and calm demeanor projecting energy and helpfulness.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills required.
- Experience with report writing applications and HRIS.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a collaborative, consultative and innovative approach to identifying opportunities and solving problems. Excellent written skills.
- Experience in handling sensitive, confidential information
- Project Management skills.
If you are interested and qualified, please send a “Word” copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address below. When applying, please indicate the job and the location in the subject line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group