SharePoint Designer / InfoPath Developer (closed)
Seeking a SharePoint Designer Expert / InfoPath Developer to lead the functional and technical design, development, and testing of SharePoint/InfoPath-based applications. The candidate will assess the current SharePoint environment, and customize it in accordance to business needs in order to automate multiple manual project request, tracking, and reporting processes. The candidate will work with business analysts and stakeholders to analyze requirements to build moderately complex SharePoint Foundation 2010 and InfoPath-based applications. The candidate must be highly proficient with SharePoint out-of-the-box customization tools and techniques.
WORK LOCATION CAN BE PHOENIX OR FT. LAUDERDALE!
- Minimum 3 years experience developing moderately complex to advanced Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010 applications (i.e. business process automation, collaboration, workflows, reporting, content management, web part programming, architecture design, etc.).
- Must possess expert-level knowledge and hands-on expertise of the following:
- Designing/developing/administering sites on SharePoint 2010 Foundation and/or SharePoint 2010 Server
- Building/implementing custom SharePoint workflows using SharePoint Designer 2007/2010
- Designing/developing Microsoft InfoPath 2007/2010 forms and configuring InfoPath Services
- Creating custom SharePoint lists and content type definitions
- Integrating SharePoint with internal and external applications
- SharePoint UI Design
- Must be a strategic thinker with a proven ability to combine technical skills with overall business strategy and utilize creative solutions for problem solving and application development.
- Possess a proven track record of delivering successful projects and exceeding established goals
- Experience in training staff in use of the site(s) created
- Excellent troubleshooting skills are a must
- Developing SharePoint workflows in Visio
- Developing wireframes mockups in Visio
- Developing ASP .NET applications
- Building custom workflows using Windows Workflow Foundation
- Building and deploying custom SharePoint web-parts
- Developing complex Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables
- Developing Silverlight-based solutions
- Agile development methodologies
- Managing SharePoint projects
- Using SharePoint Designer Workflows to replace event handlers