Sr. Java Developer (7 months) (closed)
$65/Hr on W2 (No Benefits) compensation
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and test new WebSphere Portal applications and sub-systems.
- Perform requirements analysis, design, coding, unit and integration testing of software.
- Develop thorough definition of system external interfaces.
- Develop of software test scenarios.
- Conduct software peer reviews.
- To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust POP: 7 months.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, or technical science (e.g. Engineering) and 9+ years of related experience.
- Knowledge of relational database concepts.
Required skills in one or more of the following:
Websphere Application Server
- Oracle database technologies
- Must enjoy working in a team environment with frequent customer contact and have excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated skills in solving problems and responsibility for ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Experience with UML object modeling, Software architecture, OOA&D.
- Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Experience in portal development using Websphere Application Server and Portal/Portlets development.
- Experience in consulting to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Knowledge of Medicare’s Waiver Management System and Medical Model Data Lab.