Weblogic Admin. (closed)
Duration: 1 + YEAR with high possibility of extension
Client is a leading global provider of cloud service solutions to enterprises, consumers and various government organizations. We innovate, engineer and deliver technology solutions to enhance customer experience and productivity. This position is for supporting client cloud service offering in Identity management focused on Healthcare markets.
Implement, manage, administer and troubleshoot middleware components in various environments and locations. The candidate acts as a principal representative for the operations team in the area of System/ Weblogic 11g / Apache web servers. The candidate interfaces with application development teams for understanding, implementing, administering web middleware components and integration within the constraints of the environments. Candidate will have the ownership of all middleware responsibilities – automation of application (J2EE) deployments, perform schedules maintenance, trouble shoot any production issues
- 4 years of experience in weblogic administration in Red Hat Linux environment including installation, configuration, tuning, and deployment of applications
- Extensive experience with RedHat Linux 5.6
- Experience in coherence setup and clustering (Desired: replications across datacenters)
- Experience in Exalogic (This could be under desired skills)
- Experience in WLST and Jython scripts for repeated Weblogic administration activities
- 4 years of experience in configuring, tuning, Apache web servers in Linux environments.
- Experience in working in a team environment.
- Security knowledge in Firewall, access, LDAP is a plus
- Automation of application deployments
- Experience with JDBC, JMS, WebServices, Security standards, LDAP, SSL, preferably with OpenAM experience
- Experience with HTTP, TCP/IP, DNS, SSH, Clustering, Load balancing, and Oracle RAC
- Experience with high-availability architecture
- Evaluate and recommend changes to enhance platform reliability such as monitoring, tools, process and best practices.
- Experience in JRockit and JRockit Mission Control
- Experience in analyzing and fine tuning the server parameters (JVM Size, Thread pool size, Garbage Collection Process etc.) for achieving better performance
- Experience in Oracle Enterprise Manager (Fusion Middleware Control) & Setting up of Management packs to hook up into OEM
- Experience in Weblogic Operations Control.
NOTE: Interested candidate please contact Varun Tyagi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-774-7826.